What can we offer?
Finding the best loan with a low interest rate is quite difficult. Our qualified consultants are eager to help, providing advice on an individual basis according to the given situation.
The direction of our activities is always dictated by the Client’s needs. We invite you to take advantage of our experts’ support and get a loan on the best terms.
What do you need to borrow money for?
Both personal loans and renewable loans can be used for many purposes. But which loan is the best in the given situation? Our employees are eager to help you choose and will inform you of the requirements and risk associated with these loans.
- Personal loan – Allows you to achieve a personal goal. It can be used, for example, to: buy a car, renovate your house, a wedding or travel.
- Renewable loan – Allows for constant access to cash on your account. A perfect solution for unforeseen expenses.
Differences in loans
- You borrow a specific amount
- Constant rate and deadline for repayment
- Fixed monthly fee
- Possibility of early repayment
- Payout of funds up to a specific limit
- Interest only on funds paid out
- Immediate access to cash
- No closure costs
To apply for credit or a loan, you must have been residing in the Netherlands for a minimum of 3 years. (You don’t need to be registered under an address). People working in Phase A or Phase 1-2 cannot apply for a cash loan.