The end of a relationship in the Netherlands

We help to solve problems related to joint loans

What does that involve?

You and your partner have decided to part ways, but you still have a mortgage loan in common. What now? What should you pay attention to? Our consultants will walk you through the entire process of transferring the mortgage.

What does this process look like?

1We check whether it is possible to transfer the mortgage

2After all documents have been assembled, we apply to the bank for consent/approval

3After obtaining the bank’s approval, we make an appointment with a notary for you so that you can sign definitive deeds

Did you know?

Even unmarried people must go to a notary for the purpose of drawing up divorce papers with division of property.
If necessary, we will help with drawing up the divorce papers (for unmarried people).

Do you have questions about divorces?