What does that involve?
Do you want to add to your retirement fund and ensure a peaceful future for yourself? You can do this by building retirement capital. Since there are large differences between offers, it is worth taking other possibilities into account. Domek.nl will help you to prepare the most favorable retirement plan.
Differences between bank savings and a pension
Saving in a bank
- Money goes to inheritors in the event of death
- You yourself decide what amount will be paid out and when
- The bank is covered by the deposit guarantee system In the event of bankruptcy, the bank may recover an amount up to €100,000
Saving in a pension fund
- Money is split with the insurance agency in the event of death
- Payment of premiums to the insurance agency is not covered by the deposit guarantee system