Should I sign a non-matrimonial property agreement if I want to buy a house together with my partner and we are not married?

No, you don’t have to sign such an agreement or be in a marriage. However this can be beneficial when it comes to inheritance relationships or in the event where one of the borrowers suddenly dies. You can take a loan with family members (mother, sister, brother) but also with, e.g. your colleague from work. But it is important to regulate and discuss all possible scenarios that may occur in the future. If you have children from a previous relationship in your home country – ask your consultant to regulate your inheritance relationships.

Make an appointment for a free consultation